
Compassion is a disease, like polio, except compassion makes you nice, not all withered and crutchy... Luckily I got vaccinated against compassion when I was born and I received a booster shot when I was able to formulate my first proper thought!
This Vaccination gives me an advantage over most of the mindless drones in today's bleak society, this gives me the advantage not to care and especially tolerate the masses of idiots that I have the fortune, or misfortune of encountering everyday...
I am a typical driver, as in I revel at the joy of finding a nice parking spot. I spend countless minutes scouring the parking lots looking for a sweet spot whenever I hit a mall or go to the movies. Yet amongst my quests for a parking I happen to cross (and not too few of them) Idiots of the highest caliber that miraculously through physics-defying stunts manage to take up 3 spots with their car, and some of these bastards are really sneaky, they manage to find the most unobtainable angle to make their vehicle impossibly huge, I'm taking something in the ranks of a Smart car taking up the place of three Humvees!!!

This is a regular occurrence in the university parking lot, me being not so well endowed financially, have to resort to the free parking lot...which in all accounts is a great thing but I have to suffer the masses of chimps-behind-wheels that park in ways that make you question evolution.
I mean it's not very difficult the lines are there not as a free expression of cubism by the general contractor, nor as a use it if u wish layout on the ground! It's there because that's where you're supposed to place the 4 wheels of the car: WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE SQUARE...or does that concept over-power your brain?
I drive by everyday frothing at the mouth at the sight of idiots parked sideways eating up spaces for me to park, at that rate a 200 car parking will only fit twelve cars, I mean you drive a simple car, NOT AN OIL TANKER!
It's the simple philosophy I try to preach ... you were born with a brain try and use it! nobody's perfect and humans make mistakes but don't take that as a general rule, you're making earth a living hell for us who don't!
This Vaccination gives me an advantage over most of the mindless drones in today's bleak society, this gives me the advantage not to care and especially tolerate the masses of idiots that I have the fortune, or misfortune of encountering everyday...
I am a typical driver, as in I revel at the joy of finding a nice parking spot. I spend countless minutes scouring the parking lots looking for a sweet spot whenever I hit a mall or go to the movies. Yet amongst my quests for a parking I happen to cross (and not too few of them) Idiots of the highest caliber that miraculously through physics-defying stunts manage to take up 3 spots with their car, and some of these bastards are really sneaky, they manage to find the most unobtainable angle to make their vehicle impossibly huge, I'm taking something in the ranks of a Smart car taking up the place of three Humvees!!!

This is a regular occurrence in the university parking lot, me being not so well endowed financially, have to resort to the free parking lot...which in all accounts is a great thing but I have to suffer the masses of chimps-behind-wheels that park in ways that make you question evolution.
I mean it's not very difficult the lines are there not as a free expression of cubism by the general contractor, nor as a use it if u wish layout on the ground! It's there because that's where you're supposed to place the 4 wheels of the car: WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE SQUARE...or does that concept over-power your brain?
I drive by everyday frothing at the mouth at the sight of idiots parked sideways eating up spaces for me to park, at that rate a 200 car parking will only fit twelve cars, I mean you drive a simple car, NOT AN OIL TANKER!
It's the simple philosophy I try to preach ... you were born with a brain try and use it! nobody's perfect and humans make mistakes but don't take that as a general rule, you're making earth a living hell for us who don't!
No comments:
Post a Comment