Sunday, March 13, 2011

Soapy Operas


After a few years of a sharp decline in the general IQ of the Lebanese audience, and after a few inquiries carried by myself, and with nothing short of a miracle i have finally cracked the case... I've finally figured out why the population who is incessantly exposed to television and no other form of media (facebook doesn't count) has been slipping into retardation... It's the god-damned Turkish/Syrian soap operas.

I am not a discriminating person, i hate all soap operas equally, bu this new form of hybrid has given birth to something inside me that i thought had died a long time ago: JET BLACK HATE!
If you haven't been exposed to this new form of death, you're lucky! Let me give you a quick guide through the mental torture:
The soap starts off with the cheesiest song performed in Turkish (Syrian dubbers apparently cant be bothered to sing), and I'm not talking about regular amounts of cheesiness, I'm talking about grade A french ancient cheese that stinks so far it can be smelled through four solid layers of diamond and lead.
Then come the actors, in Turkey they might be good but what you don not get is that dubbing saps the emotion out of every line, so they seem like robots acting out scenes and producing sounds that don't follow their lips, so it's pretty funny!
Worse than that come the voice actors, presenting their lines in typical Syrian lingo, which has in some way made it to our daily language disregarding the fact that it was once deemed as a joke...
Then come the mustaches... I think this points speaks for itself (my eyes literally burn after seeing those face animals they breed on their lips).
But worse than that, the creme de la creme, the sewer of horribleness THE STORY, I mean good-god what the hell is wrong with these people who cannot comprehend simple human emotions, their functioning is not dictated by any form of social convention or law as if they were Aliens.

I was cursed to catch a glimpse of one of these shows, the mental strain to begin to comprehend what was going on was so great that i suffered an aneurysm followed by a heart attack backed up by spasms of rage, This sort of broadcasting is literally dumbfounding the entire planet by dragging the IQ of our nation to somewhere near absolute zero (-325).
PEOPLE have some brain choose a story that doesn't drag on for 325786 episodes and that is not so easily predictable after the first 3 episodes. Have some brains and Use them...

No comments:

Post a Comment